Ways to Get Money
Although some of these may not help in the extras you need for college, they can help with getting books, paying for the college and getting what you want out of college. But there are grants out there that are not for college. Did you know you could get a grant for almost anything you want to do? You don’t need to be a student in college to get these grants either.
Here are some links to different ways to get money from scholarships, grants, etc.
- Ask for more money from your college. Did you know you could just ask your college for money? Click on the link and find out how this person did it.
- Government grants – You probably knew that the government has grants for college, but there are other grants out there as well. Some are not for school either. check this site out to see more grants.
- If you make under $80,000.00 per year, you could be eligible for this grant.
- Grants for almost anything. Apply here.
- College grants. Here is another grant for college. Click here to learn more.
- Financial aid – grants you don’t need to pay back.
There are so many out there that you can search all day long to get some. These are just a few to look at.
Here are a few scholarship links that can help for finding different scholarships that are out there:
- Fast web
- college scholarship finder
- Scholarship directory – helps to find scholarships that fit your needs.
- Listing of scholarships for students. This link gives you a listing of the different type of scholarships that are out there.
- Scholarship owl – helps you to apply for a lot of scholarships at once. This site helps you to find scholarships. Check out this video:
There are many different ways to find scholarship money. These are just a few of the scholarship and grant ideas that I have. If you have any ideas let me know below. I would love to include your thoughts on my site. Include any comments you have about finding scholarships or grants below.