Price: first 30 days free, then $19.00 per month. There are other options as well that are higher priced.
Overall Rank: 95 out of 100
AWEBER , Product Overview
An general overview of what the product is.
The Good & the Bad
- Lots of videos for getting started.
- There is an area that helps you with getting started, getting the list together, and getting a newsletter together.
- Will help you to keep track of your email subscribers
- AWeber helps with getting a start-up page and putting a link onto your website.
- They offer an email option to get started.
- AWeber has an affiliate program
- Can be confusing to the beginner. But there is training so that helps.
- At first glance it looks confusing
Who is AWEBER For?
AWeber is for keeping track of emails people send to your website. Subscribers are people who will come to your site and be a part of your site they will want to join you if you keep it up and keep working on it.
AWEBER Tools & Training
There are video and walk through training. There are step by step instructions for the site. They can help you set it up. They also will send emails to you to help you get started. This helps.
There is an online support to help you with anything you have problems with. There is a lot of different ways to get support as well. There is a blog, videos, question marks, and a help area.
First 30 days are free. This is to give you time to learn how to set it up and to use it. Then it is $19.00. They have other options as well, but that is for when you are experienced and have money coming in to your site.
My Final Opinion of AWEBER
This is a site to help you keep track of your visitors by email. When you ask your subscriber to be a part of your website and further your business you can keep track of the emails through this site.
AWEBER at a Glance…
Price: First 30 days free, then chose from $19.00 and then goes up with amount of traffic to your site.